Auction: Friday, November 24th, 2017 at 1:00 PM
Preview: Thursday November 23rd, 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM, 9:00 AM Day of Sale
- 12:55 -Opening Announcements
- 1:00 -General Antiques
- 1:15 -Bird House Collection
- 1:30 -Toy Tractor Collection
- 1:45 -Elegant Crystal, Depression Glass
- 2:00 -Board Games
- 2:15 -General Antiques
- 3:00 -Featured Antique Toys & Pedal Tractor
- 3:15 -Fine Dinnerware China & Crystal
- 3:45 -Early American Pattern Glass
- 4:00 -General Antiques, Lighting, Antique Advertising
- 4:30 -Featured Electronics & Radios
- 5:00 -Featured Fine Jewelry Catalog Session
- 5:30 -Sterling Silver & Silver Plate
- 5:45 -Apothecary Bottle Collection
- 5:55 -Live Dulcimer Performer Playing
- 6:00 -Featured Fine Furniture, Art, Lighting, Garden Statuary
- 7:00 -All Remaining Category’s
Outstanding Collection from Western, NC to include: Matching pair of Conant-Ball Co. Boston shaker style peg one drawer maple stands, tables have original label and branded signature, number 672L; Early 20th Century formal mahogany ladies slant front desk; 19th century Walnut washstand; Formal mahogany bo-front night stand with slide tray; Formal mahogany Hepplewhite flip top half table with bellflower inlay; Country Chippendale three drawer miniature chest; Victorian mahogany inlay music cabinet; Victorian youth rocker; Victorian oval sewing table; Queen Ann style end table; 6ft dressing bench; wicker blanket chest; ball and claw T.V stand; formal mahogany china closet; formal French Victorian cheval mirror; Rare Victorian butlers S-roll top desk; Country bucket bench; Tiger maple side chair; 2 drawer night stand; Formal mahogany four post full size bed; Pair of step end tables; Pair of French parlor chairs; 19th century serpentine solid end chest; Formal Mahogany Chippendale style ball and claw foot 4 post bed with broken arch pediment; Matching set of (6) Mahogany Chippendale dining chairs; Tiger Oak claw foot low boy; Formal mahogany three drawer bow-front chest; Drexel formal mahogany dining table; matching set of (4) empire style mahogany chairs; Mid century two piece cupboard; 1920’s painted country red China closet; Pilgrim style splay leg drop leaf library table; Formal Mahogany Queen style coffee table;19th century arrow back country bench; Duncan Phyfe liar base table; Small Mahogany candle stand; Mahogany foot stool; Child’s bent wood chair; Formal Mahogany Queen Ann style end table; Early American style table; Cast Aluminum patio table; Antique Oak youth desk; Paint decorated child’s desk; Goose neck iron sofa table; Barca Lounger; Lane cedar chest; Mid century gold upholstered sofa; Queen Ann wing back chair; French Victorian needle point arm chair; Rose Carved Parlor chair; Country Garden bench; Oak office arm chair; Card table with chairs; Selection of Oak press back rocking chairs; (3) Oak high back beds; Oak center tables; Walnut Victorian carved sofa; Pair of Mahogany four post twin beds; French single bed; Formal Mahogany twin pedestal dining table; Bow-front side board; Matching set of (6) shield back dining chairs; Matching pair Chippendale style wing back chairs; Formal Mahogany one door china closet; 2 drawer formal mahogany dinning room server; Formal Mahogany dining room side board; (2) Contemporary Office desk; Country Plantation Desk; English marble top wash stand; Patio Bistro table and chairs set;
Bob Timberlake penciled signed and numbered titled: Grubbs Gazebo #44 of 1000, professionally framed and matted with original paperwork on back. Bob Timberlake signed & numbered depicting cabin in winter scene # 478 of 2482; Bob Timberlake penciled signed and numbered titled: Mid Day #3454 of 8158, professionally framed and matted with original paperwork on back; Bob Timberlake penciled signed and numbered titled: Morning Sun #787 of 1000, professionally framed and matted with original paperwork; Pair of Mother of Pearl hand fans displayed in shadow box frames; Charles Pittman pencil signed & numbered print titled: Recess #695 of 1000, professionally framed and matted. (3) Depressionism landscape paintings by: Churchill; Painting of Bradford by Al Johnson 1953; (2) WWII airplane prints; 1880’s tennis players framed prints; Currier Ives large landscape fruit and flower print; 1872 Cincinnati birds eye view print in Victorian frame; 1896 cricket players framed prints; 19th century framed flora needle point; early 1900’s Walhalla, SC shoes signs; 1907 Winston Salem advertising calendar; Cast iron carnival knock down birds; Lenox blue mark bird figurines and bowl; signed Steuben vase; nappy crystal bowl; signed Lalique kissing birds; Packard candle holders; Irish Belleek butterfly plate; (4) mini souvenir beer bottles; blown glass holy water bottle; group of mid century misc. china- Denmark, Germany; Life of Abraham Lincoln 4 Vol. book set by: Tarbell; NC History 4 Vol. book set from 192 by: Connor; The Ploughman framed print; framed pastel landscape by: Falky 1923; antique style print; Harold Altman Park West Galleries framed print; 19th century French melon prunes framed by: Gabhardt; (7) Repro currier prints; Vincinta framed print; Early floral print; European hand colored by: W Mulready; Oval framed print sepia tone; Fair-Time By: W Mulready; Watch for updates….
Victorian Pattern glass desk; Slag glass electric; Contemporary Crystal and Brass; Bristol Glass vase converted; Victorian Pattern glass table lamps; Rare Green Jadeite; Depression glass green electric; Early 20th century acid etched shades; Hand painted shades; (6) arm crystal chandelier; wrought iron floor; Wicker floor lamp;
Vintage Audio, Stereo & Antique Radios:
Macintosh model 1700 receiver, 1960’s working but distortion in in one channel on FM; Bose 901 series 4 speakers, no grille cloth but working; (3) Bose equalizers- series 3, series 4, series 5; pair of KLH speakers model AV2000; 1940’s Stromberg-Carlson frog eye radio, bakelite cabinet, good condition; Yamaha A-550 amplifier with box and manual; Mirage model FRXS8 powered sub woofer; Insignia model NSBRDVD Blu-ray disk player; realistic model STA77 restored receiver; 1960’s Lafayette model LA324A restored amp; Marantz model 1060 amp; Marantz model MT350 AM/FM tuner; Bose model 550 stereo receiver, restored, missing bottom; Sherwood model s2400 stereo restored receive; pair of Polk model DXI 10in sub woofers new in boxes; Harman-Kardon model HK490I receiver and model CD91 cassette deck; Sony DVD player carousel style; 1960’s Sylvania portable turn table record; 1960’s Sony R to R; Wollensak Reel to reel; Onkyo model TX20 receiver; 1960’s pair KLH model 20 speakers; Speakers from closed night club to include JBL and other; Misc. electronics from closed night club; 1950’s Westinghouse Boomerang dial midcentury modern cabinet in working condition; 1937 Philco tabletop radio restored in working condition model 37-10; RCA model 1R81 1950’s bakelite in restored condition; Denon surround sound receiver; Onkyo surround sound receiver; Ampeg speaker cabinet model 148HH20110 contains (4) speakers; Collection of transcription records from radio station to include programs played on the air from the 30’s thru the early 50’s; collection of car radios and/or players; misc. electron vacuum tubes; Watch for Updates…
Important Discovery from Bl and Em Long Hamilton North Carolina; Collection of (25) bottles to include- round and square with privilege panel and label under glass; All are in Original Condition many with Original Paper label; Treaties on pharmacy book; Antique Iron mortar and pestle;
Fine Dinnerware China & Crystal:
(41) Pieces of Waterford Crystal Ashling pattern to include – goblets, wines, champagne, tumblers; (106) pieces of Minerva by: Sandwich Glass to include- platters, covered compotes, cake stands, pitcher, bowls, creams, sugars; (62) Pieces of Ankor Hocking Kings Crown to include- compotes, goblets, wines, bowls, candle sticks; (61) Pieces of Haviland Apple Blossom pattern to include- dinner plates, salad plates, bread, butters, cups, saucers, covered vegetable, bowls, platters; (76) pieces of Hutschenreuther Floral pattern to include- dinner plates, salad plates, bread, butters, cups, saucers, soup bowls, demitasse cups, saucers, tea pot, coffee pot, covered vegetable, gravy boat, bowls & platters; (136) Pieces of Haveland Chantilly to include- dinner plates, salad plates, bread, butters, cups, saucers, soup bowls, fruit saucers, cream, sugar, tea pot, gravy, platter, (30) pieces of Mikasa Venezia pattern to include- plates, cups, saucers, cream, sugar; (65) Pieces Homer Laughlin to include- cups, saucers, cream, sugars; (28) Pieces Lenox Sachet pattern to include- dinner plates, salad plates, bread, butters, cups, saucers; (4) Johnson Brothers Strawberry Fair dinner plates; (22) Pieces Nippon Phoenix Bird to include- plates, cups, saucers; (54) pieces of Stangl green and yellow to include- dinner plates, cups, saucers, bowls, cream, sugar, platter; (77) Pieces Tatler of Trenton Floral pattern to include- dinner plates, salad plates, bread, butters, cups, saucers, cream soups, saucers; (49) Aynsley Cambridge pattern to include- dinner plates, salad plates, bread, butters, cups, saucers; (4) Wedgewood Salem College of Winston- Salem, NC dinner plates; (19) Tiffon stemware; Other China including- Nippon, Royal Albert, Royal Winton, Chintz, Royal Doulton, Noritaka, Masons. Watch for updates….
Garden Decorator items:
Over 30-hand painted/ hand made birdhouses; Duke Blue Devils birdhouse; Concrete yard figurines to include: squirrels, bunnies, acorns; Cast Iron weenie dog boot scrapper; Pair of 13 inch seated frogs; Pair of 17 inch Jardinieres with grape clusters and Greek keys; Beautiful 35 inch garden maiden fountain with vessel and flowing dress; Pair of 17 inch owl on limb 11 inch pedestal; Monumental 35 inch length by 30 inches tall swan planter; Pair of square concrete planters; 21 inch window box; Watch for updates…
Unopened beautiful ladies wedding dress packaged by Imperial Gown Restoration Co.; Vintage ladies wedding dress packaged in 1976; Ladies handbags; Watch for updates….
Toys & Dolls:
Ford TW-20 Petal Tractor Made by: The ERTL Co. Dyersville, Iowa Model No. F-68 appears to be complete and original. Nice selection of farm toys to include- ERTL Fordson Model F Tractor 1/16 scale in box; ERTL Case “Vac” Tractor 1/16 scale in box; Case International 8-16 Kerosene Tractor in box; ERTL Waterloo Boy 1/16 scale Tractor; Massey Ferguson and other misc. toy tractors; Early Barbie Books- A Little Golden Book; A Random House Book; Barbie’s Hawaiian Holiday; Barbie and Ken; Barbie’s New York Summer; Barbie Midge and Ken; Here’s Barbie; Barbie Disco Karaoke toy; Black Americana cloth doll; Radio controlled boat; skipper and scooter doll case with dolls and accessories; box filled with Barbie dolls; Craigstans Mr. Robert battery op toy, missing compartment door; Howdy Dody hand puppet; 3-D string art; Child’s moon shoes; Dick Tracy cop mobile, battery op missing compartment; Caterpillar model 992 toy; Lionel model 2056 engine; misc. tin battery op and wind up toys; Viewmasters; Rare US Army Train Set; Lionel Train Set; Etch a sketch; Basketball strategy game. Watch for updates..
Fist Faces; Felix the Cat; Strategy Poker; The Last Straw the “camel” game; Kaboom; Doodle-Bug; Kukla and Ollie a Game; Mickey Mouse puzzle; Picture Perfect puzzle; Disney Lady and the Tramp puzzle; 3 Jollytime puzzle; Hands Down; HiQ; Inword; Jumping Mrs. Potato Head; Bingo; Rolomatic Bridge; Password variations; Bridge for Two; All in the Family; The amazing Dr. Nim; Orient; Professional party Bingo set; The Flintstones cut ups game; misc. card games; Scattergories, new in box; Pollyanna; Operation; Cootie; and others….
Sterling Silver & Silver Plate:
Nice Selection of Sterling silver to include- Bailey Banks and Biddle engraved ladle, S- Kirk and son serving spoon; S-Kirk Repose serving items; S.D. Brower and Son coin silver tomato Server; Collection of Early Coin Silver; MFH Sterling footed Shaker; S-Kirk and Son Repose letter opener; Tiffany and Co. Makers Sterling Calendar Frame; Rare Sterling Silver #477 Caster; BSC Sterling Plate; WC Sterling Mug; Silver Plate to include- Coffee and Tea service, Hot water Kettle, Rare Desk Set, Serving Bowls, Ice bucket. Watch for Updates….
Coins & Currency:
Military payment certificates; world currency; confederate notes, Morgan Silver Dollars; Walking Liberty Half Dollars; Liberty V Nickels.
Country Store & Advertising:
Genuine Fords parts sign tin litho; US Royal tin litho tire sign; Atlas tin litho tire sign; pair of double sided Pepsi signs tin litho “Live Bait Fishing Tackle”; Phillips 66 tin litho tire sign; Putnam dies & tints set; Mapp industrial gas; Winston Salem thermometer; Emil Dittmar & Vierth Hamburg Germany incubator in copper; Stromberg Carlson office telephone; collection of small metal Exxon gasoline pump tags; Exxon pipeline small tags; Arlington NJ railroad lantern; Taylor Warehouse fan; collection of apothecary jars (5) large, (5) medium, (4) round, approx. 10 others including labels; Becks beer silk banner; Driad powder paint cans; Masons lacking container; black Americana; Bar-B-Bowl tin litho sign.
Fine Jewelry & Watches Catalog Session:
- Lot 1. 10K Gold Diamond Lowes Service Ring; size 9.5; 18.3 grams
- Lot 2. 14K Gold Floral Pin; working pin back; 7.3 grams
- Lot 3. 14K Gold Men’s Wedding Band; size 9; 4.8 grams
- Lot 4. 14K Gold Emerald Ring; size 6.5; 3.1 grams
- Lot 5. (2) 10K Gold Rings; size 3, size 5; total weight- 3.3 grams
- Lot 6. American Waltham Watch Co. Pocket Watch; size 18; 10K Gold double hunters case marked-Fahys 10K #863741; 114 grams
- Lot 7. Elgin Pocket Watch; marked on interior case 20yr gold filled #24965436; total weight-109 grams
- Lot 8. Croton Aquamedico Wrist Watch; marked on back of case Croton #15294
- Lot 9. Sterling Silver Group Lot; (10) pcs to include: Jade pin, pendant, multiple earrings, necklaces; total weight- 35 grams
- Lot 10. 10K Gold Rope Necklace; 22 inches in length; 9 grams
- Lot 11. 14K Gold Pearl Pin with colored stone; working pin back; 5 grams
- Lot 12. 10K Gold Bracelet; 7 inches in length; 10 grams
- Lot 13. 980 Silver Amethyst Pin; marked on back by maker; 24 grams
- Lot 14. Sterling Silver & Amethyst Necklace; large polished amethyst stones; 85 grams
- Lot 15. Southwest American Sterling Silver Eagle Pin; working pin back; 13 grams
- Lot 16. Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet; has basket weave design; 51 grams
- Lot 17. Pair of Southwest American Indian Sterling Silver Earrings; signed by maker on back;
- Lot 18. Sterling Silver Under The Sea Bracelet; 41 grams
- Lot 19. Mexican Sterling Silver Beaded Necklace; 18 inches in length; 101 grams
- Lot 20. Southwest American Sterling Silver Turquoise Eagle Pin; working pin back; 8 grams
- Lot 21. Sterling Silver Necklace with Butterfly Wing Pendant; Made in England; 10 grams
- Lot 22. Sterling Silver Beaded Necklace; 14 inches in length; 11 grams
- Lot 23. Estate Jewelry Lot; large bag full of beaded necklaces; please inspect this lot
- Lot 24. Estate Jewelry Lot; rings, bracelets, gold filled pins, earrings, polished stone bracelets, and others;
- Lot 25. Estate Jewelry Lot; multi-colored beaded necklaces; please inspect this lot
- Lot 26. Estate Jewelry Lot; multi-colored pins, earrings, broaches; please inspect this lot
- Lot 27. Beaded Micro Mosaic Necklace; black & white beads
- Lot 28. (2) Beaded Turquoise Necklaces; round and flat beads
- Lot 29. Estate Silver Jewelry Lot; sterling earrings, sterling leaf pin, sterling cowboy pin, coin silver butterfly pin, fan pin, matching bracelet; 44 grams; please inspect this lot
- Lot 30. Ladies Compact Makeup case with Mirror; tortoise shell compact
- Lot 31. Estate Jewelry Lot; beaded necklaces, service pins, cuff links, bracelets, broaches, earrings, wrist watch and others; please inspect this lot
- Lot 32. 14K Gold Peal Necklace & Bracelet; only clasp is gold, necklace is broken
- Lot 33. Southwest American Indian Sterling Silver Beaded Bracelet; multi-colored beads; 5 grams
- Lot 34. Sterling Silver Bracelets & Wristwatch; (3) pc matching set; 76 grams
- Lot 35. Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet; (12) assorted charms; 44 grams
- Lot 36. Robert Lee Morris Sterling Silver Watch Choker; leather band with sterling silver watch case
- Lot 37. Sterling Silver Estate Jewelry Lot; (8) pcs pins, pendant, earrings, broken beaded necklace; please inspect this lot; 130 grams
- Lot 38. Estate Jewelry Lot; gold filled necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pendants; please inspect this lot
- Lot 39. Sterling Silver Bracelet Lot: (5) pcs total (2) matching Sterling bracelets, black polished stone bracelet that appears to be sterling, black stone cherub necklace; silver weight- 26 grams
- Lot 40. Estate Jewelry Lot; (3) bracelets; multi-colored stones
Collection of precision tool to include: Starrett, Helios, MSC, Federal, and others over (15) items. Bicycle seat; dolls to include: Barbie and Derry Darling; Professional canvas tarp; box set of (6) Furstenbers Porzellan; Wagner cast iron pan; Misc. wrenches and tools; Beer can collection; Liquor bottle collection; Hanging lamp with shade; Pirana R6 paintball gun, looks to be complete; Brass tray; VW hub; Kaleidoscope made by: C Bennet Scopes 1994 37 of 100; 1959 Cleveland Indians photographs; Dale Earnhardt tissue box; Metal document box; Pavoni Espresso & Cappuccino machine; Beacon Ray blue police light; student lamp; Railroad signal light on stand in working condition; Ships wheel barometer; table clock on stand with bulb; Rare Zippo Lighter; Yellow-ware Mixing Bowls; Pearl China Black Manny Salt and Pepper Shakers; Blue Canton; Rare Japanese Match Holder; Antique Powder Flask; Pottery Face Jug; Wooden Dough Bowl; Guitars; Arrowheads; Ships Wheel; Cut Glass; Railroad Items; Depression Glass; NC Pottery; Christmas Cookie Jars; 19th Century Staffordshire Figurines; Early Blue Decorated Crocks; Rare Underwood Typewriter; Nutcrackers; Rare Erika Model S Typewriter; Royal Typewriter; German Music Box; Rare NC Postcards.
The Annual Report of The Bureau of Ethnology, 1885-1886; Parrots of the World with desk jacket, printed in 1973 USA; Pharmaceutical and Medical Chemistry text book; Treatise Unpharmacy printed in 1906; Organic Materia Medica printed in 1892; Encyclopedia of 20th century knowledge; Tactics and Technique of Infantry from the 120th NC National Guard from 1939 showing basic military tactics; The Civil War & Reconstruction by: Donald printed in 1969; Cross Creek Cookery: Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings with dust jacket printed in 1970; The New Standard Harmonica Course; The Unites States since 1865 printed in 1935; Early Bible; Dog Training Made Easy with dust jacket printed in 1940; Just Being Happy- A little book of happy thoughts printed in 1916; Collection European Tour Books; Alamance Co The Legacy of…. With dust jacket # 244 of 2000; Happiness is a sad song by: Peanuts 1967; Olive The Other Reindeer, with dust jacket 1997; collection of scrap books including: pasted in photos from Ancient Roman Greece 2 vol.; Post card scrap books containing cards from Local NC towns, Thanksgiving cards, Washington D.C, Atlantic City, New York City, Baltimore Maryland, Missouri, CA, Colorado, Utah, Yellowstone National Park, Denver, Pipes Peak Cog Road, Grizzly Bear in Yellowstone Park, Steam Boat Catalina CA, Los Angeles CA, The RMS Impress of Australia, Milton Johnson Ink Blotter.
Fishing & Related:
Wicker creel; Fly Fishing Kit in box; Pflueger Medalist Fly Reels; Cortland Fly Reels; Cortland CG Graphite reel in case; Shakespeare automatic reel model 1821; Perrine free stripping reel #37P; Mitchell large in case reel; James Heddons Winona reel; Perrine #81 reel; Berkley 558; Martin model 66 in box; Acme #1907 bait caster; Bache Brown spinster; Fishing rods: Made in Brazil; Wright & The Gill Trail blazer; Sport King; Pflueger 1978 bait caster; Pinn # 85 bait caster; Ocean City # 113 bait caster; Pinn Model #85 bait caster.
Early American Pattern Glass:
Nailhead water pitcher; Sheraton water pitcher; Mirror flint glass compote; magnet and grape compote; Dakota compote; Egyptian compote; Hartley compote; Thumb print glass compote; Beaded mirror compote; (3) Flint glass bigler compotes; (2) Gothic arch lacy covered sugars; (2) Bread trays sheaf of wheat; Festoon water trays; Pre-cut log compote; Hummingbird Cream pitcher; Minerva open sugar; (4) Flint glass spooners- cable; Luke heart pattern; Pair of overshot flint glass plates; Jewel and Dewdrop; Oval platter and bowl; Feather covered butter dish; Scalloped six point covered cracker by: George Duncan with metal top; Sandwich Lacy brown flint glass bowl; Northern star moon print open flint glass sugar; Log cabin open dish; Amethyst cream pitcher with applied handle and concentric rings; Several pattern glass goblets to include: late paneled grape, O’Harris diamond, grape festoon, magnet & grape, Liberty Bell, star and Bullseye, flat diamond; Wine glasses including- (11) feather, (10) Dakota, (7) cut logs, (3) Holbrook, hand pattern, Canadian, (4) Hartley, (2) bird & strawberry; (3) cut log water tumblers, (1) inverted strawberry wine and many other patterns. Watch for updates…