We at Mebane Antique Auction Gallery, count it a privilege to be able to service our customers through our shipping department. We have and will continue to serve our customers in all 50 states & internationally.
- All the shipping of items sold online or absentee/phone are done in-house.
- A majority of packages will be shipped United States Post Office (USPS) priority mail.
- All books will be shipped USPS media mail unless specified by buyer.
- USPS registered mail will be used for item(s) that exceed $5,000.
- Items that exceed 70 lbs. or 108 inches in length & girth combined will be shipped Fed-Ex. unless otherwise specified by buyer.
- All items, will be packaged accordingly with USPS shipping standards or standards from which the company providing service.
- We provide all materials including boxes, shrink wrap, bubble wrap & dry fill at no additional charge to the buyer.
- Buyer is responsible for the payment of shipping charges. Items that entail more extensive detail to ship, may require additional charges on behalf of buyer. Buyer will be notified via email, text or phone by Mebane Antique Auction Gallery prior to packaging or crate building for these items.
- All packages shipped USPS, Fed-Ex., or other shipping companies will be insured for the full amount of purchase. There will be no insurance coverage on shipping charges. In the case of loss or damaged item(s), a thorough insurance claim process will be submitted. We provide complete records of items purchased, amount paid, tracking numbers, etc. to the company in which the insurance claim was filed.
- In the case of denied/unpaid claims, Mebane Antique Auction Gallery will not be held responsible or liable for the payment of these items to buyer. Buyer releases Mebane Antique Auction Gallery from any & all unpaid claims on behalf of USPS or shipping companies providing service.
- All packages, will be shipped in a timely manner. A timeline for items shipped will not be provided. Items will be shipped in the order paid invoices are received.
- Once a USPS label is created & an email address has been provided, buyer will receive an email confirmation containing tracking number, estimated arrival date & location of item during transit.
- Mebane Antique Auction Gallery does provide limited LTL shipping options for larger items, through various shipping companies.
We thank you and anticipate any & every item(s) purchased from Mebane Antique Auction Gallery that requires shipping to be an easy & pleasurable experience.